The WHO is recommending that you should limit your sugar consumption to 10% of your daily energy intake — around 50g a day for the average adult. But many doctors think that’s double what it should be.
So how hard is it to limit yourself to 25g of sugar a day? Well, one Pop Tart is 18g of sugar…
What do you do when you’re drunk-driving and want to escape the police? Troy Prockett decided to climb a tree and claim to be an owl…
Pew social trends report on millennials. My TL;DR:
- fervently digital
- distrustful of political parties and politically independent
- disappointed by Obama
- reluctant Democrats
- less affiliated with any religion than any previous generation, and don’t think that’s a problem
- less patriotic than any previous generation
- supportive of same-sex marriage and marijuana legislation
- not marrying young
- distrustful of strangers
- highly educated
- optimistic about their economic future
- supportive of immigration
- disapproving of the Affordable Care Act (though they think healthcare for all is a government responsibility)
But they are also:
- crippled by student debt
- not environmentalists
Conclusion: The youth of today are turning into me.
« One of two men charged with sex crimes against a Herkimer farmer’s cows traveled from his Connecticut home to the Central New York farm at least three times, the New York State Police said. [...]
When Jones and Fontaine met in 2013, they went to a Herkimer farm where Fontaine swam in pits of cow manure, Keller said. »
Fontaine has resigned from his school job.