13 February 2004

Omen

Our landlord had someone visit today to value the house.

I’m not ready to move. I wanted to wait until the election before having to make a decision.

My new boss is in Austin, TX; and they’re closing the office I work at in just over a year, so I’ll be telecommuting anyway… so maybe it’s time to start investigating what it would actually take to move to Vancouver, BC.

© mathew 2017